We’re excited to provide a safe and enjoyable camp experience this summer! Please watch the video to the left to learn about our basic procedures, and learn about more of our COVID-19 policies down below.
Are you still having camps?
Yes! According to Oregon Governor Kate Brown, we are able to have camps with a few modifications. Please see below.
What are the modifications you’ll have at camps?
- Campers will be in groups of ten, so we will assign each camper to a “Team”. Teams will be based on age and sport. Our general groups will be broken into 6-7 year-olds; 8-9 year-olds; 10-12 year-olds.
If your camper has a friend that he or she would like to be on the same Team with, please let us know at check-in, and we will instruct them to let their coach know they would like to be teammates when we split them up into teams.
- Some camps will be limited on size. In order to meet the requirements of the State, we will be limiting some camp sizes to ensure kids have enough room to practice social distancing when possible.
- Games and drills may be modified to fit current state standards. Our heart is to make these camps fun and engaging for every child! That being said, we will comply with state rules to make sure kids remain safe at camp.
- Anyone with a fever will have to forego camp. Refunds will be issued. We will ask parents to take temperatures at home, and will have forehead thermometers available for those who request a temperature check.
- We’re going to practice social distancing in check-in and check-out lines. Thank you in advance for your patience during those times!
- The States of Oregon and Washington are currently requiring masks outside for children only when 6 feet of space cannot be maintained. All of our drills and camp curriculum are designed to maintain 6 feet of space. However we ask you to please have your camper bring a mask to have with their equipment as a precautionary measure, and encourage you to wear it during check in and check out.
What Additional Safety Precautions Are You Taking?
- Frequent hand-sanitizer and hand-washing breaks for kids and coaches.
- Each Team will have their own set of sport equipment, which will be sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- All campers will be reminded to keep hands to themselves, not touch their face, eyes, etc.
- All camp equipment will go through an additional deep-cleaning process at the end of each week.
- In the past, we have offered to apply sunscreen to Campers throughout the day. However, this year, in effort to reduce physical contact between Coaches and Campers, we are unable to do so. We encourage parents to administer sunscreen to campers before drop-off so they are protected throughout the day.
- Campers will be asked to bring a water bottle to camp, and it can be refilled with a hose or other non-contact method.
- Frequent sanitizing and cleaning of restrooms throughout the day
Refund Policy Change
- What if camp is cancelled due to Covid-19? If we cancel camp due to Covid-19, we will issue a refund to everyone who has signed up. (Please allow two weeks for processing). If an individual camper must decline camp due to Covid-exposure or not meeting our Camp Covid Safety guidelines, we will offer admission to another one of our camps when it is safe for them to attend.
- If you wish to cancel your camp reservation for any reason, you will be given a credit for a future camp.